Opening bank accounts with Connect Now
Business One - Low Plan
Our most popular business bank account with 25 free transactions per month. Ideal if you are starting a new business.
Business Term Deposit
Lock away your money for maximum growth. You could get higher returns on your surplus cash with our range of fixed term deposits.
- No set-up, monthly service or management fees (other fees may apply)
- $5,000 minimum investment amount
Business Cash Reserve
Earn interest and access your funds anytime you need them with our most popular business online savings account.
- Access to funds when you need it
- Earn tiered interest on all balances, interest is calculated daily and paid monthly
Foreign Currency Accounts
Make and receive payments in a foreign currency to help manage your cash flow.
- No monthly account maintenance fee
- There is no minimum amount required to open a Foreign Currency Account
- Accounts available in a range of foreign currencies
- Can be electronically accessed via Westpac Live for making and viewing transactions
Our most popular personal bank account to help manage your everyday banking needs. Multiple ways to access funds, whether here or overseas.
- Westpac Online Banking + Mobile Banking
- Account Monthly Plan Fee waived if you deposit at least $2,000 each month (other fees may apply)
Westpac Term Deposit
A Westpac Term Deposit lets you invest your money with the certainty of a fixed interest rate and a choice of terms.
- Open a term deposit with $5,000
- No set-up, monthly service or management fees
Things you should know
To be eligible to apply for Business One - Low Plan your business must be registered in Australia.
Before deciding to acquire or hold any of these products, you should read the terms and conditions and consider whether the product is suitable for you.
To be eligible to apply for Business Cash Reserve account, your business must be registered in Australia.
1. To be eligible for Biz Invoice you must you must be registered for Online Banking and hold a Westpac Business One Low Plan or Business One High Plan account. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement at www.westpac.com.au/business-banking/online-banking/ and https://www.westpac.com.au/business-banking/bank-accounts/, before deciding.
24/7 access is subject to system availability.
Before making a decision about any of our products or services, please read the terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply and may change.