Unique to Westpac, Easy BPAY is a simplified version of the standard BPAY.
How does it work?
Your invoices or bills display a BPAY logo, your unique BPAY Biller Code and a Customer Reference Number (CRN). Your customers simply quote these when making a BPAY payment online or over the phone. Their financial institution then validates the payment details and gives them a receipt number. Payment details are forwarded to Westpac , we forward payment information to you electronically and deposit cleared funds in your nominated bank account.
You benefit with:
- Improved cash flow with no dishonoured cheques or payments
- Same day value for payments made up to the daily cut off
- Lower payment collection costs
- Reduced administration time with all BPAY payments appearing on your bank statement with details
- A cooperative marketing effort between banks and BPAY reduces the need for you to promote the benefits of BPAY.
Your customers benefit too:
- No need to pay bills in person or to write and send cheques
- Convenience of paying bills any time, day or night, 7 days a week online or over the phone
- Added convenience of paying more than one bill at a time
- Choice of payment options from cheque or savings account or, if you agree, by credit card
- Option of scheduling future payments so bills are always paid on time
- Easy reconciliation thanks to unique receipt numbers and payment details on their account statement.
Things you should know
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
1. Subject to system availability.
2. Not all billers accept payments from a credit card.