Business made simpler with Westpac Live
Make tax time easier
You can find a summary of interest paid and received, as well as tax withheld on your eligible* accounts through Westpac Live. This is also available through your Westpac mobile and tablet banking app. Generate an interest and tax summary report in Westpac Live for Business with these three steps.
Manage your cashflow better
- Make same day (RTGS) payments to suppliers on desktop and mobile1.
- View foreign currency accounts and make overseas payments.
- Import files from your accounting software to pay staff.
- Future date payments so you don’t pay a day early or a minute too late.
Reconcile your records
- Search 3 years of transaction history (on up to 5 accounts at a time).
- Access up to 7 years of statements.
- Download Interest and tax summary for interest paid and received on eligible accounts2.
- Export transactions to upload and view in your accounting software.
- View scanned copies of cheques, deposit and withdrawal slips3.
More convenient banking
- Bank on-the-go with our Westpac Live Mobile Banking app.
- See available balances with one swipe.
- See Personal and Business accounts with one login.
Things you should know
1. Same day (RTGS) payments must be created and fully approved before the 3pm (AEST) cut off time. Fees and charges apply.
2. This report is limited to Westpac-branded accounts available through Online Banking only and may not include all accounts held with the Westpac Group. If using the Interest and Tax Summary for your tax return you should consider this and ensure that all information is correct and complete before it is included in your tax return. The Interest and Tax Summary does not include amounts which have been accrued but have not yet been paid.
3. Fees and charges apply.