Take a guided tour of Westpac Live for Business
Discover Westpac Live with our interactive demo
With an award-winning design and user-friendly features, you'll soon discover Westpac Live takes business banking to a whole new level of simplicity and capability.
To illustrate how the new and improved features work, we've created a Westpac Live interactive demo, complete with easy navigation and on-screen tips to help you and your staff get the most out of business banking.
Access these guided scenarios to quickly learn how to:
- Directly import files from accounting software for more streamlined account keeping
- View more information about a transaction with an image of the cheque/voucher deposit
- Better manage 3rd party accounts for a more comprehensive view of your financial position
- Easily add new employees, whether they're an existing Westpac customer or non Westpac customer
- Add new international payees and setup recurring payments or make an international payment from your payee list.
How to get more out of Westpac Live
To complement the interactive demo we've also developed a collection of resources that highlight just how intuitive and seamless business banking can be. Check these out, then give them a go in the demo (don't worry, you can't break it):
Things you should know
The Westpac Live Interactive Prototype is a demonstration tool which is intended to provide an indication of the look, feel and some functionality of Westpac Live. This is an accurate reflection as at 30 January 2015. Note that some features and functionality may/will change over time. All information and data included is fictional, included for illustration purposes only and hence any similarity to real persons is entirely coincidental.
Westpac Live - Winner of the Best Innovative Online Banking Service in Money Magazine's 2015 Best of the Best Innovation awards and Good Design Award in the category of Digital & Online design - Good Design Australia 2014.
The Westpac Mobile Banking and Westpac Tablet Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers. Read the terms and conditions for Online Banking before making a decision and consider whether the service is appropriate for you. © 2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.