How to add, view and update your registered business email address
As an Administrator, you can add, view and update your registered business email address in Westpac Live. This is the email address that we will use to send you notifications when your e-statements are ready.
1. Hover over Services & Preferences and select User administration
2. When prompted, enter your SMS or token code, then click Authorise.
3. On the User Administration page from Admin settings, click on Business statement settings
4. Your business email address will be shown in the Primary business email address section. To update your email address, click on Edit and save your changes.
5. If there is no registered business email address, click on Edit to add your email address then click Save.
If your business network allows one Administrator to perform administration tasks, changes will be updated when the Administrator makes a change. If your business network requires more than one Administrator to authorise administration tasks, changes will require approval from the required number of additional Administrators.