How to add and update your registered business email address
As an Administrator, you can change the email address we use to tell you your eStatements are ready.
How do I change my address in Online Banking?
- Sign in from a PC using your 8-digit customer number and password. You have to be an Administrator to be able to complete this task
- Hover over Administration and select Statement settings
- Review your Primary business email and select Edit to add or change the email address
- Enter the email address to use and select Save.
What if I have more than one Approver for administration tasks?
If your business network only requires one Administrator to perform admin tasks, your new email address will now be active. However, if your Online Banking is set up to need more than one approval, the required number of extra Approvers will need to:
- Sign in to Online Banking on a PC
- Select the Approval button near the Sign Out button
- Select the Administration tab, where they will see the task pending approval.