How to update third party access for personal profiles
With Westpac Online Banking, you are able to see who has third party access to your accounts and the level of access given.
You can now:
- Remove third party account access for sole and joint accounts
- Edit the level of account access you have given on a sole account.
Administrators can access this feature via Account Access levels in User Administration
- Select the account you would like to share from the Overview screen
- On the Account summary screen, select Third Party access
- On the Third party access to my account screen select the account you would like to share then select Give access to someone else
- Under What would you like to do? Select ‘Give access to my account/credit card to someone with Westpac Online Banking. Then fill in the persons details and what Product type you are giving them access to. Please note if you would like them to make payments from that account, then check that View and make payments is ticked. Once all the details are complete click View form
- The account holder and the new user will need to sign the form and submit to a Westpac branch
- Once this has been completed the account will appear on your Overview page within a few days.