- Lower the risk of business fraud. Your statements are stored securely within Westpac Live.
- Save time. eStatements can easily be provided to accountants and third parties when required.
- Always available. eStatements are available in Online and Mobile Banking, and are accessible anytime, anywhere*.
- Cut out the paperwork. Reduce the clutter of paper statements, with access to online eStatements for up to 7 years*.
To be able to receive eStatements you must first:
- Be registered for Online Banking through Westpac Live
- Have a valid email address registered for your business in Westpac Live
You can switch to eStatements by managing your statement preferences in Westpac Live.
There are a few reasons why you may have trouble switching off paper statements.
1. Confirm that you:
b. Has a valid email address recorded in Westpac Live Online Banking
2. Additional authorisation may be required
a. If your business network allows one Administrator to perform administration tasks then changes will be updated when the Administrator makes a statement preference selection.
b. If your business network requires more than one Administrator to authorise administration tasks, changes will require approval from the required number of additional Administrators.
3. Joint account holders can view eStatements in Online Banking, however paper statements will continue to be sent.
If you’re still experiencing issues switching, please contact us through the app, or visit your local branch.
Yes, the PDF eStatement will look the same as your paper statement.
Yes, you can save any of your eStatements as a PDF file.
Yes, you can download and print your eStatements stored in Westpac Live.
You may view eStatements for any eligible account that you have access to (including as an authorised third party) via Westpac Live.
Make sure you always keep your Westpac Live password secure.
Viewing the eStatement on a mobile device may make it available after you have signed out of Westpac Live. Please make sure you close any eStatements open as well as signing out of Westpac Live.
Visit Online Banking Security for more information on how to protect yourself and your business.
Yes, it is important to keep your email address up to date to ensure we can notify you when your eStatements are available.
Yes, from time to time we may need to contact you by mail.
You can still view your eStatements in Westpac Live without an email notification advising when your eStatement is ready for viewing. However, if you don’t receive an email notification, you may need to confirm that your registered business email address is correct, or check the junk mail folder of your email.