How to add a new User
As an Administrator, you can add a new User through Westpac Live.
1. Hover over Services & preferences and select User administration
2. When prompted, enter your SMS or token code, then click Authorise.
3. Click Add user.
4. Complete the User details, Account access and User permissions for the new User.
5. Click Add User
Things you should know
- If the User is an existing Westpac customer they will have immediate access to the profile
- If the User is new to Westpac (and does not need to approve payments and payees) a temporary password is generated for Westpac Live and the User will have immediate view only access
- If the User is new to Westpac (and they do need to approve payments) a temporary password is generated for Westpac Live and the new User will need to be identified at a Branch. The User will have view only access until then. A letter can be generated from Westpac Live, printed and given to the User to take to a Branch
- If you would like to nominate this User as an Administrator there will be an option to ‘Print Form’ after set up.