HOW TO SET SPECIFIC DAYS YOUR USERS CAN ACCESS ONLINE BANKING
For added security, you can select the days that your staff can access Online Banking.
How can I set the days that my Users can bank online?
- Sign in to Online Banking from a desktop. You have to be an Administrator to complete this task
- Go to Administration > User administration
- Select a User from the list
- Scroll down to select Network access times, then select Save.
If you are the only approver on your account, the access time will now be updated
What if I have more than one Approver for administration tasks?
If your Online Banking is set up to need more than one approver, each Approvers will need to:
- Sign in to Online Banking from a desktop
- Select the Approval button (near the Sign out button)
- Select Administration to see the User settings pending approval.
What else can I update on a User's profile?
As well as updating their access time, you can update the business accounts that your users have access to. Learn how to manage who has access to your Online Banking.