How to give Users specific days they can access Online Banking
To help with security, choose when your Users can access your accounts.
How do I set the days my Users can bank online?
- Sign in from a PC using your 8-digit customer number and password. You have to be an Administrator to be able to complete this task
- Select Administration and then User administration
- From the list of Users, select the one you wish to manage
- Scroll down and choose Network access times, then select Save.
What if I have more than one Approver for administration tasks?
If your business network only requires one Administrator to perform admin tasks, your User changes will now be active. However, if your Online Banking is set up to need more than one approval, the required number of extra Approvers will need to:
- Sign in to Westpac Online Banking from a PC
- Click on the Approval button near the Sign out button
- Select the Other tasks tab, where they will see User settings pending approval.