Westpac Live for business
A smart and secure way to stay on top of your finances.
- See your business and personal banking with one log on
- Create and send invoices with Biz Invoice#
- Accounting software integration with e.g. MYOB or XERO
- Be protected with Westpac ProtectTM Security Guarantee
- Get the Westpac Live Mobile Banking app
- View a scanned image of a cheque, deposit or withdrawal slip.
Best Digital Platform
Australian Business Banking Awards 2018
Make an appointment
With a business banker at a branch. Allow for at least 30 minutes on the day so that Westpac Live can be set up for your business structure.
Nominate an Administrator.
To be able to manage the set-up of business banking in Westpac Live, you need to nominate at least one person to act as an Administrator. Read the Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
Attend appointment with the administrator(s)
Make sure you have your business details (customer number, business name and registered business address).
Download the mobile app
At the appointment, download the app and start using Westpac Live. Ensure you are initially set up for Westpac Protect SMS – to start making payments straight away.
Things you should know
#To be eligible for Biz Invoice you must hold a Westpac Business One Low Plan or Business One High Plan account.
1 Westpac Live was named Best Digital Platform at the Australian Business Banking Awards 2018.