Manage your cashflow better with Westpac Live
Westpac Live is a smart, secure and convenient way that may help you stay on top of your finances – anywhere, anytime.
We understand that as a business, staying on top of your cashflow is important - so here are some ways Westpac Live can help you and your business:
Manage your cashflow
- Make same day (RTGS) payments to suppliers on desktop and mobile1
- View foreign currency accounts and make overseas payments
- Import files from your accounting software to pay staff
- Future date payments so you don’t pay a day early or a minute too late
- Make multiple payments to billers and suppliers in one go.
Reconcile your records
- Search 3 years of transaction history (on up to 5 accounts at a time)
- Access up to 7 years of statements
- Download Interest and Tax summary for interest paid and received on eligible accounts2
- Export transactions to upload and view in your accounting software
- View scanned copies of cheques, deposit and withdrawal slips.3
Things you should know
1. Same day (RTGS) payments must be created and fully approved before the 3pm (AEST) cut off time. Fees and charges apply.
2. This report is limited to Westpac-branded accounts available through Online Banking only and may not include all accounts held with the Westpac Group. If using the Interest and Tax Summary for your tax return you should consider this and ensure that all information is correct and complete before it is included in your tax return. The Interest and Tax Summary does not include amounts which have been accrued but have not yet been paid.
3. Fees and charges apply.