Help me choose a merchant service
How do you want to receive payments?
What kind of EFTPOS terminal would you like?
What kind of device would you like?
What kind of online solution would you like?
Which type of payments would you like to process?
Whether it's a shop, cafe or clinic, accepting card payments in-store is simple with an EFTPOS 1 machine1.
Offering the power and convenience of wireless portability so you can take payments on the go.
- Receive a lightweight EFTPOS device that’s compatible with most card types (eftpos, Mastercard®, Visa, UnionPay and American Express® 6)
- Get immediate access to your funds with Instant Settlement if you settle into a Westpac bank account7
- Choose from one of our flexible plans1 that let you change at any time2 with no minimum term or lock in contracts.3
- Establishment fee waived (saving you $82.50)4 when you take out a new Merchant Pricing Plan
- Business One Low monthly account fee waived for the first 12 months while on a Merchant Pricing.5
Streamline payments, cut queue times and discover fuss-free reconciliation by connecting Presto Smart directly from a range of point of sale solutions8 (POS).
- Save time and eliminate keying errors by sending the sale amount directly to the EFTPOS terminal
- Fuss-free end of day reconciliation ensure your payment takings match that of your POS
- With portability anywhere instore, your customers can pay on the sales floor or at the counter
- Never miss a sale with automatic 3G backup9
- Receive a new EFTPOS terminal plus instant settlement7 on funds into a Westpac account
- Choose a Presto Smart pricing plan1 to suit your business’ turnover.
- Establishment fee waived (saving you $82.50)4 when you take out a new Presto Smart Pricing Plan
- Business One Low monthly account fee waived for the first 12 months while on a Presto Smart Pricing Pricing5
- $10 off your monthly Smart Pricing Plan for the first six months (saving you $60).10
Westpac hosted PayWay
Turn your website into an online store by allowing customers to securely pay by credit card using a simple payment page with your branding, but hosted by Westpac.
- Accept all major credit card types including American Express®, JCB and Diners Club. Also accepts PayPal
- Funds are settled to your nominated Westpac business bank account for better cash flow.
Choose from 3 options:
- Accept bill payments from a link on your website to a Westpac hosted payment page;
- Accept bill payments at www.payway.com.au (you don't need a website); or
- Your website passes payment values to a Westpac hosted payment page.
A slightly more technical option that enables you to integrate with your website or other application software to process credit card payments.
- Real-time authorisation17 with funds settled to your Westpac business bank account
- Convenient online access to transaction and audit histories for greater admin oversight
- Peace of mind with data security delivered through industry standard SSL protocol and digital certificates.
Third party payment gateway
You choose the approved gateway provider; we act as the 'digital key' to securely process credit card payments, be they via a call centre, website or other application software.
- Enables customers to have a seamless 24/7 online shopping experience using all major credit card types including American Express®, JCB and Diners Club
- 128-bit SSL encryption to provide optimal security
- Support that doesn't come up short with a free 24/7 help desk.
PayWay Virtual Terminal
Virtual Terminal is a module you can choose as part of Westpac Hosted PayWay.
It gives you and your staff the ability to process card payments via a secure PayWay webpage without the need for a physical EFTPOS machine. It's suitable for processing phone, mail or other ad hoc orders.
- Accepts all major credit cards for added convenience
- Access audit history of all transactions easily online
- Settlement and trend reports available for reconciliation and analytical purposes
- Accessible from any secure computer and smartphone
- For administrative purposes, we ask that funds be settled from an online merchant facility into a Westpac Business transaction account - normally taking 24-72 hours for funds to clear.
PayWay Batch payments
Suitable for processing high volume of mail orders (such as during a sale), donations or similar payments in bulk.
PayWay Batch lets you process large volumes of credit card payments by simply uploading a file.
- Suitable for processing regular mail or phone orders
- Enjoy an improved cash flow and reduced administration costs
- Easily and conveniently download daily, weekly or monthly settlement reports
- Settle your funds into a Westpac Business transactional account and receive same day settlement17 for transactions processed before 6pm (Sydney time).
PayWay recurring billing
Think that 'set and forget', payment processing would be a dream come true? It’s possible with PayWay.
Recurring billing lets you easily schedule regular collection of credit and debit card payments.
- Suitable for subscription based businesses (like gyms, personal trainers, digital publishers or marketers)
- Ensures steady, reliable cash flow with flexibility to set weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or yearly collections
- Multiple reporting options cover failed payments, expiring credit cards and final payment due – for greater admin oversight.
BPAY® is a national electronic payment service, which allows your customers to pay you over the phone or through internet banking.
It’s simple and convenient, and means when your customers pay you, you receive their payments with same day value.17 A great way to improve cash flow.
- Improved cash flow with no dishonoured cheques or payments
- Same day value for payments up to daily cut off
- Lower payment collection costs
- Reduced administration time, with all Easy BPAY Payments appearing on your bank statement with payment details16
- A co-operative marketing effort between banks and BPAY reduces the need for you to promote the benefits of Easy BPAY.