Easily schedule a regular collection of credit card and direct debit payments
- Perfect for businesses that direct debit their customers on a regular basis
- Ensures steady cash flow
- Choose from single or dual authorisation options
- Freedom to set periodic payment collection; from weekly through to annually
- Variable payment amounts can be processed via uploading a file by simply completing a spreadsheet containing a list of customers and the amount to be debited or send a payment message from your system.
- Multiple reporting options cover failed payments, expiring credit cards and final payment due
- Settle your funds into a Westpac Business transactional account and receive same day settlement for transactions processed before 6pm (Sydney time).
- PayWay Recurring Billing accepts Direct Debit, Mastercard®, Visa, American Express®, Diners Club and JCB
- Flexibility to charge a one-off setup fee or residual amount on the final payment
- Your customers can register for automatic payments online by themselves, by simply adding a link from your website to the secure PayWay Recurring Billing sign up page
- Download a daily, weekly or monthly settlement report showing totals for each day
- The Customer Vault feature assists with PCI-DSS compliance by storing credit card and bank account details.
Not sure which merchant is right for you?
Compare all merchants to find the right merchant service for you
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express. The Westpac American Express Card is issued by Westpac Banking Corporation pursuant to a license from American Express.