Your staff can accept and process payments using any secure computer.
Virtual Terminal is a module you can choose as part of Westpac Hosted Payway. It gives you and your staff the ability to process card payments via a secure PayWay webpage without the need for a physical EFTPOS machine. It's suitable for processing phone, mail or other ad hoc orders.
- Accepts all major credit cards for added convenience
- Ability to view transaction history of up to 220 days
- Settlement and trend reports available for reconciliation and analytical purposes
- Accessible from any secure computer
- For administrative purposes, we ask that funds be settled from an online merchant facility into a Westpac Business transactional account.
The PayWay Virtual Terminal has a number of advantages by comparison to a physical terminal, These include:
- Multiple staff can access the Virtual Terminal simultaneously
- Searchable transaction history is kept online for 220 days (including users who entered the transaction)
- Download reconciliation files detailing transactions
- Option to automatically calculates credit card surcharge
- Supports multiple merchant facilities/identifications within a PayWay facility
- Configure up to four Custom Fields allowing clients to collect additional information about their customers and payments
Not sure which plan is right for you?
Explore this simple tool to find the right merchant service for you
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval.