Whether in store, off site or on the go, mobile EFTPOS 1 and Genie let your customers pay seamlessly and securely.
We’ve put the tools you need to help run your business into one convenient and reliable solution.
Taking card payments anywhere, anytime is easier than ever.
- Keep track of cash transactions or use your card reader to take card payments
- Easily see your communications with your customer, and chase payments from our app
- Report on your top selling items and how many you’ve sold
- View all your receipts and see a summary of your takings by day, week and month.
EFTPOS 1 (mobile)
Take your EFTPOS 1 machine to your customers either on site or on the road.
Offering the power and convenience of wireless portability so you can take payments on the go.
- Portable, self-contained and fully featured
- Built-in contactless card reader
- Long-lasting battery
- Immediate access to the day's takings with Westpac Instant Settlement when you settle your Westpac EFTPOS terminal to a Westpac branded settlement account that day prior to 9:30 pm (Sydney time)1
Not sure which merchant is right for you?
Find the right solution for you
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. You can only settle a Westpac issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to a Westpac account. Instant settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online and is only available for Visa, MasterCard and eftpos transactions (excludes Dynamic Currency Conversion transactions).