Presto Dashboard FAQs
If you do not remember your password, you can select the "Forgot password?" link on the first login screen.
If this does not help solve your login issues, please contact Westpac's Technical Support team on 1800 029 749.
Please contact Westpac’s Technical Support team on 1800 029 749. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your contact details to be updated. If you request to update your email address, an email will be sent to your new email address once your details have been updated.
Merchant ID (MID) is the identification code attached to your place of business. If you have multiple business outlets, these outlets will have different MIDs.
Terminal ID (TID) is your identification code attached to your terminals. Each terminal has its own unique TID.
If you would like to know the MID and/or TID of any Presto terminal, please press "5" and the bottom-right green button on your Presto terminal simultaneously. Alternatively, please contact Westpac’s Technical Support team on 1800 029 749.
If you are using a laptop/desktop computer, you'll be able to see the filter option on the left side of your screen.
If you are using your mobile, you'll be able to see the filter option at the top-right of your screen.
You can filter based on date & time, Merchant IDs and Terminal IDs. Currently, when using the date & time filter, you'll only be able to filter in 7 day periods or less, from June 2019 onwards. For example, if your start-date is 1st June 2019, you'll only be able to select an end-date between 2nd June 2019 and 7th June 2019. You will not be able to filter using dates prior to June 2019.
This could be for a few reasons:
- There may be a discrepancy between the transactions listing and the settlement details. The settlements information in your dashboard is limited to Visa, Mastercard, and Eftpos transactions via the Presto Smart terminal(s). American Express, Union Pay, and Diners Club transactions will be excluded from the Settlements information, but will appear in your transactions listing. Transactions performed by a third party (i.e. Uber Eats) will be excluded from both the transactions listing and settlement details.
- You can only be able to view transactions from June 2019 onwards.
- You can only view transactions in 7 day periods (please refer to the answer to the previous question for more details).
- Transactions can only be displayed in your dashboard when the terminal is connected to your POS (integrated mode). Your transactions will not be displayed in near real-time if the terminal is not connected to your POS or is offline.
There are cases where transactions may be delayed from appearing in your dashboard. In these instances, please wait until the following business day for these transactions to appear.
If the missing transactions are not addressed by the above, please contact Westpac’s Technical Support team on 1800 029 749.
Presto Smart FAQs
- If base pairing is required, please proceed to 1. Scan for base
- The terminal will prompt to ensure the base is in pairing mode by pressing the Bluetooth button on the front
- Once done, the blue light on the terminal will start flashing to indicate base is now in pairing mode
- Press OK on the terminal to continue
- The terminal will display the base it has now located on the screen
- Select the identified base to continue
- The terminal will now prompt it is pairing with the base
- Once completed, the terminal will prompt to ensure the base is always powered on for Ethernet connection to work.