EFTPOS 1 fees and charges
1 x EFTPOS 1 terminal.
Need more? Contact us.
Settle into an existing eligible Westpac account or we'll open a Business One Low transaction account for you, free for the first 12 months, then an additional $10 every month1.
No lock-in contract2, so you can change plans any time.
24/7 technical support for your EFTPOS 1 terminal, so you always have help available.
- Additional fees also apply as described in your guide to merchant fees and charges
- Other fees apply such as stationery fees, chargeback fees and voice authorisation fees
- A separate fee applies to card types other than Mastercard, Visa and eftpos
- Lost/damaged terminal fee: $550 (including GST)
- Cancellation fee: $104.50 (including GST).
Choose a plan that suits your monthly transactions.
Apply online in 10 minutes (5 minutes for existing customers.
Once your application is approved and your ID is verified, you should receive your EFTPOS 1 terminal within 5 business days.
Get a terminal, get an account
Business One High Plan or Low Plan monthly account fee waived for first 12 months while on a Merchant Pricing Plan (saving you up to $240).
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Find out more
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
^ To be eligible for the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a Westpac business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Merchant Pricing Plan, per Merchant and available for EFTPOS 1 products only.
* Includes means the total maximum dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions that can be processed through your Merchant Facility per calendar month included in the Participation Fee. If this included value is exceeded in a calendar month, a 1.5% fee applies to the total dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions processed that exceeds this included value. Other card types are not included in the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plans and are subject to separate pricing.
1. The monthly account fee, currently $10 per month, for your Business One Low Plan account or $20 per month, for your Business One High Plan account will be waived for the first 12 months while you continue to hold and settle a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan. After the end of 12-month period, the standard monthly account fee (applicable at that time) will be applied. The Business One Low Plan or High Plan account must be in the same name as the Merchant Facility. This offer is not applicable for any other account type and for a single account per Merchant Pricing Plan only. All other account fees and charges apply. Where you do not hold a Business One Low Plan or High Plan account or cease to hold a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan, the standard monthly account fee will apply for the account. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
2. Cancellation fee applies. Changes to merchant pricing plans are effective from the following month.
˜ There are a number of pricing plan options that may be suitable to your needs. The “Recommended” pricing plan identified is based on the estimated transaction amounts you have provided but as this information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account, you should consider its appropriateness to these factors before choosing which pricing plan is right for you.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.