Getting paid just got easier
Getting paid just got easier
Choose Westpac’s EFTPOS 1 merchant terminal and get instant settlement1, to keep your business moving. The EFTPOS 1 also offers a range of five simple price plans, plus multiple connectivity options (IP/Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 3G and dial)², so if your main connection goes down, the terminal automatically switches to an available back-up connection… It’s all designed to help your business get paid easier.
In addition, we will also waive a Business One Low monthly account fee for the first 12 months while on a Merchant Pricing Plan5.
Apply online in under 15 minutes.
Flat monthly fee covering terminal rental and transactions within the relevant Transaction Limit.
Added value with the establishment fee of $82.50 waived3.
No minimum term4.
With instant settlement, you can get instant access to your Westpac EFTPOS takings1 for the day for eftpos, Visa and Mastercard transactions, when you settle to a Westpac business bank account.
- Instant access to the money you earn that day where settlement occurs before 9.30pm AEST.
- Make payments to your suppliers or staff and even make ATM withdrawals as soon as your transactions are settled.
- Tracking payments is made easier - funds will be available in your Westpac business bank account immediately after your transactions are settled.
EFTPOS 1 does what matters most, makes getting paid easier.
- Mobile communications as standard: You do not need to pay for a dedicated landline for your merchant terminal.
- Mobility: The EFTPOS 1 terminal is lightweight and mobile which means you can take the terminal to your customer on-site and offsite making taking payments easy and convenient 2.
- Resilient: EFTPOS 1 has multiple communications options in the one terminal with seamless-failover to another available connection, which means you can carry on accepting card payments even if one communication method fails.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. You can only settle a Westpac issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week.
* Settlement must be to a Westpac account. Instant settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online and is only available for Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions (excludes Dynamic Currency Conversion transactions).
2. Each connectivity option requires an active data connection. Normal data charges will apply.
3. The Establishment Fee will be waived for successful applications for a new Merchant Facility with an EFTPOS 1 standalone terminal (excludes EFTPOS 1i) on a Merchant Pricing Plan. Eligibility criteria apply for a Merchant Facility and Merchant Pricing Plans. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
4. Cancellation fee applies.
5. The monthly account fee, currently $10 per month, for your Business One Low account will be waived for the first 12 months while you continue to hold and settle a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan. After the end of 12-month period, the standard monthly account fee (applicable at that time) will be applied. The Business One Low account must be in the same name as the Merchant Facility. This offer is not applicable for any other account type and for a single account per Merchant Pricing Plan only. All other account fees and charges apply. Where you do not hold a Business One Low account or cease to hold a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan, the standard monthly account fee will apply for the account. We may withdraw or vary any benefit under this offer by providing you 30 days’ written (including electronic) notice. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
^ To be eligible for the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a Westpac business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Merchant Pricing Plan per Merchant. Available for EFTPOS 1 products only. Transaction Limit means the total maximum dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions that can be processed through your Merchant Facility per calendar month included in the Participation Fee. If the Transaction Limit is exceeded in a calendar month, a 1.5% fee applies to the total dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions processed that exceeds the Transaction Limit. Other card types are not included in the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plans and are subject to separate pricing. Terms and conditions for Merchant Pricing Plans are subject to change. For full details contact us.