Getting paid just got easier
Getting paid just got easier
Choose Westpac’s EFTPOS 1 merchant terminal and get instant settlement3, to keep your business moving. The EFTPOS 1 also offers a range of five simple price plans, plus multiple connectivity options (IP/Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 3G and dial)5, so if your main connection goes down, the terminal automatically switches to an available back-up connection. It’s all designed to help your business get paid easier.
Apply online in 10 minutes.
Flat monthly fee covering terminal rental and transactions within the relevant Included Value.
Added value with the establishment fee of $82.50 waived1.
No minimum term2.
With instant settlement, you can get instant access to your Westpac EFTPOS takings3 for the day for eftpos, Visa and Mastercard transactions, when you settle to a Westpac business bank account.
- Instant access to the money you earn that day where settlement occurs before 9.30pm AEST.
- Make payments to your suppliers or staff and even make ATM withdrawals as soon as your transactions are settled.
- Tracking payments is made easier - funds will be available in your Westpac business bank account immediately after your transactions are settled.
EFTPOS 1 does what matters most, makes getting paid easier.
- Mobile communications as standard: You do not need to pay for a dedicated landline for your merchant terminal.
- Mobility: The EFTPOS 1 terminal is lightweight and mobile which means you can take the terminal to your customer on-site and offsite making taking payments easy and convenient 2.
- Resilient: EFTPOS 1 has multiple communications options in the one terminal with seamless-failover to another available connection, which means you can carry on accepting card payments even if one communication method fails.
1 x EFTPOS 1 terminal.
Need more? Contact us.
Settle into an existing eligible Westpac account or we'll open a Business One Low transaction account for you, free for the first 12 months, then an additional $10 every month4.
No lock-in contract2, so you can change plans any time.
24/7 customer support for your EFTPOS 1 terminal, so you always have help available.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
^ To be eligible for the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a Westpac business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Merchant Pricing Plan, per Merchant and available for EFTPOS 1 products only.
* Includes means the total maximum dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions that can be processed through your Merchant Facility per calendar month included in the Participation Fee. If this included value is exceeded in a calendar month, a 1.5% fee applies to the total dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions processed that exceeds this included value. Other card types are not included in the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plans and are subject to separate pricing.
1. The Establishment Fee will be waived for successful application for a new Merchant Facility with an EFTPOS 1 standalone terminal on a Merchant Pricing Plan. Eligibility criteria apply for a Merchant Facility and Merchant Pricing Plans. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
2. Cancellation fee applies. Changes to merchant pricing plans are effective from the following month.
3. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. You can only settle a Westpac issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to a Westpac business transaction account. Instant settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online and is only available for Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions (excludes Dynamic Currency Conversion and UnionPay transactions).
4. The monthly account fee, currently $10 per month, for your Business One Low Plan account or $20 per month, for your Business One High Plan account will be waived for the first 12 months while you continue to hold and settle a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan. After the end of 12-month period, the standard monthly account fee (applicable at that time) will be applied. The Business One Low Plan or High Plan account must be in the same name as the Merchant Facility. This offer is not applicable for any other account type and for a single account per Merchant Pricing Plan only. All other account fees and charges apply. Where you do not hold a Business One Low Plan or High Plan account or cease to hold a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan, the standard monthly account fee will apply for the account. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
5. Each connectivity option requires an active data connection. Normal data charges will apply.
˜ There are a number of pricing plan options that may be suitable to your needs. The “Recommended” pricing plan identified is based on the estimated transaction amounts you have provided but as this information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account, you should consider its appropriateness to these factors before choosing which pricing plan is right for you.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.