- Immediate access to your funds with Instant Settlement1.
- Multiple communications options in the one terminal with seamless-failover to IP/Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 3G and Dial which means you can carry on accepting card payments even if one communication method fails.
- Lightweight and mobile which means you can take the terminal to your customer on-site and offsite making taking payments easy and convenient.
- Business One Low monthly account fee waived for the first 12 months while on a Merchant Pricing Plan2 (saving you $120).
Choose a plan and apply online
- Apply online in 15 minutes by choosing a plan with a Transaction Limit amount that suits your monthly turnover for Visa, MasterCard and eftpos card payments.
- There is no limit to the number of payments you can take, but a 1.5% fee applies to eftpos, Visa and MasterCard payments that are processed over the Transaction Limit in your plan in a calendar month. Payments from other card types have separate rates and don't fall within the Transaction Limit.
- Most customers receive their EFTPOS 1 merchant facility within 5 business days of submitting their application and verifying their ID online (see accepted forms of ID).
Want to accept card payments simply and easily?
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. You can only settle a Westpac issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to a Westpac account. Instant settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online and is only available for Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions (excludes Dynamic Currency Conversion transactions).
2. The monthly account fee, currently $10 per month, for your Business One Low account will be waived for the first 12 months while you continue to hold and settle a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan. After the end of 12-month period, the standard monthly account fee (applicable at that time) will be applied. The Business One Low account must be in the same name as the Merchant Facility. This offer is not applicable for any other account type and for a single account per Merchant Pricing Plan only. All other account fees and charges apply. Where you do not hold a Business One Low account or cease to hold a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan, the standard monthly account fee will apply for the account. We may withdraw or vary any benefit under this offer by providing you 30 days’ written (including electronic) notice. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
^To be eligible for the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a Westpac business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Merchant Pricing Plan, per Merchant and available for EFTPOS 1 products only. Transaction Limit means the total maximum dollar value of Visa, MasterCard and eftpos transactions that can be processed through your Merchant Facility per calendar month included in the Participation Fee. If the Transaction Limit is exceeded in a calendar month, a 1.5% fee applies to the total dollar value of Visa, MasterCard and eftpos transactions processed that exceeds the Transaction Limit. Other card types are not included in the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plans and are subject to separate pricing.