Bringing FX needs to your door today
Westpac's Foreign Exchange Spot Transaction is an agreement between you and Westpac to exchange one currency for another, at an agreed exchange rate on an agreed date1.
Useful in managing the currency risk associated with exporting or importing goods denominated in a foreign currency e.g. for when you need complete protection from adverse exchange rate movements.
- Provides cash-flow certainty
- Flexibility to tailor the maturity date and contract amount to suit your individual needs
- Available in all major currencies2
- No minimum transaction amount.
To receive a copy of Westpac's FX Strategy Guide, please contact us.
Looking for an electronic foreign exchange platform?
Things you should know
- The full terms and conditions are set out in the . You should read the PDS carefully before making a decision about the suitability of a foreign exchange transaction for you.
- FX transactions are available for a wide range of currencies, please contact us to confirm whether your desired currency is covered.