Westpac's suite of foreign exchange Forward Contract products can help protect your business against unfavourable exchange rate movements, while providing you some ability to participate in any favourable exchange rate movements that may occur1.
- No up-front costs
- Flexibility to tailor the contract amount and levels to suit your individual needs.
- Suite of FX Forward Contract products which can be tailored to your individual needs:
- Range Forward Contract
- Participating Forward Contract
- Smart Forward Contract
- Knock-Out Smart Forward Contract
- Ratio Smart Forward Contract
- Flexi-Forward Contract
- Forward Plus Contract
- Bonus Forward Contract
- Available in all major currencies2.
- Minimum transaction amount AUD$25,000
To receive a copy of Westpac's FX Strategy Guide, please contact us.
Things you should know
Westpac has ranked No.1 Foreign Exchange with Australia's major companies for the past five years running. (No.1 Market Share, Peter Lee Associates Foreign Exchange Survey, Australia 2005-09)