Apply for an Export Working Capital Guarantee
Ready to apply for an EWCG?
Before you get started, here are some things you may need to know.
Am I eligible?
You don't need to be an existing Westpac customer, but your business can only consider an Export Working Capital Guarantee (EWCG) when:
- You have one or more existing export contracts (or purchase orders or letters of intent)
- The contract is for the export of goods or services and involves a benefit flowing directly or indirectly from overseas to Australia
- The cash flow from the contract will fall into deficit during the contract performance
- You are seeking support for working capital shortfalls when fulfilling the contract.
What information do I need?
- Details of the existing export contract or purchase order or letters of intent
- Current financial documents for your company
- Further information maybe be sought by either the Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (EFIC) or Westpac during the due diligence phase.
What happens after I apply?
- Your enquiry will be forwarded to one of Westpac’s Trade Specialists who will contact you discuss next steps
- We can also arrange an introduction to the appropriate person at EFIC.
If you have any questions about your application,
Please contact International Trade Solutions on 1300 139 152 (8am-5pm, Mon-Fri, Sydney time) for assistance.