Trades and services pack
We've got tradespeople covered 24/7, nationwide.
As a tradesperson you’re often on the road, moving from one job site to another. We can assist you in arranging insurance to help protect your business and tools while you're out and about.
Insuring your business for Legal Liability and General Property for accidental loss or damage to your tools can give you peace of mind and let you get on with the job. Trades and Services Pack provides business insurance coverage for:
- Public and Products Liability coverage Australia-wide
- Accidental damage and theft of your tools anywhere in Australia.
It also offers:
- A quick and easy claims process
- Pay by the month^
Alternate cover available via our Small Business Pack for business with up to $1m turnover and less than 5 full time employees.
Types of cover
- Public and Products Liability - Business operations can put people and property at risk of injury or damage. Accountability for such events can rest with you - Public and products liability can help ensure you’re covered.
- General Property - Covers damage to property caused by sudden, unexpected or unforeseen loss not otherwise excluded. Note: any individual item worth more than $2,000 must be specified.
Westpac Trades and Services insurance pack is suitable for most trade occupations including:
- Builders (Residential & light Commercial)
- Cleaner (Domestic & Commercial)
- Electrician (excluding QLD)
- Landscape Gardener
- Lawn Mowing
- Mobile Mechanic
- Painter / Decorator / Plasterer
- Plumber / Gasfitter (excluding VIC)
- Tiler / Carpet layers
Call 1800 502 077, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak to a claims officer.
To lodge your claim you'll need
- Policy information, including your policy number
- Information about the incident
- Where the damage occurred, people, vehicles and/or property involved.
To ensure privacy is maintained, other identification questions may be asked to confirm you are the policy holder.
Visit a branch
Things you should know
Business Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Allianz for their business insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance. If you take out Business Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of 14% of the first year’s premium and 10% of the premium for any renewals (exclusive of GST) and may also receive a step-up commission based on annual sales of certain general insurance products by Allianz. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 502 077.
^ Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.