Protection for you and your business. Automated indexation on sum insured; process claims fast.
Business insurance designed for office based professionals with one easy package that can be tailored to your business
Office Pack cover includes:
- Accidental damage covered up to the building and/or contents sum insured
- Theft covered up to the lesser of the combined sum insured for contents, stock and customers' goods or $500,000
- A quick and easy claims process.
Types of cover
You can apply to buy any of the following – you choose what you need.
The following is a summary of cover options (see relevant section of the Product Disclosure Statement for details, relevant limits, and specific conditions and exclusions that apply).
- Material Damage - this covers damage to the property insured at the situation caused by sudden or unexpected or unforeseen occurrence. Includes additional benefits such as the cost of removing debris of up to the greatest of 10% of the sum insured or $100,000 for any one event.
- Business Interruption - covering consequential loss of income and/or profits from the interruption of or the interference with the business caused by events covered under Material Damage, Theft and Glass. A number of additional and optional benefits are available.
- Theft - insuring against the loss or damage to property insured due to defined events relating to theft and provides a number of automatic additional benefits.
- Money - provides cover for loss of money for specified losses including money in transit, money contained in the premises and in your personal custody.
- General Property - covers damage to property insured caused by sudden or unexpected or unforeseen loss not otherwise excluded. Includes worldwide cover for theft. Note: any individual item worth more than $2,500 must be specified.
- Glass - Covers against the accidental breakage of glass with automatic additional benefits.
- Public Liability - offering cover for the amounts that you may be legally liable to pay as compensation for personal injury and/or property damage.
- Employee Dishonesty - insuring against the loss of property insured (including money) resulting from the fraudulent or dishonest conduct of your employee for their own financial gain.
- Computer / Electronic Equipment - covering against the breakdown of computers and/or electronic equipment specified in the schedule. This includes a number of additional and optional benefits.
- Tax Audit - covering professional fees reasonably incurred in Australia in connection with an audit of the business.
Office professionals covered
Westpac Office Insurance is suitable for most office professionals, including:
- Barristers Chamber
- Medical Services
- Insurance Broker
- Legal Service
- Management Consultant
- Business Management Services
- Share Trader
- Stock Broker
- Taxation Consultant.
Call 1800 502 077, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak to a claims officer.
To lodge your claim you'll need
- Policy information, including your policy number
- Information about the incident
- Where the damage occurred, people, vehicles and/or property involved.
To ensure privacy is maintained, other identification questions may be asked to confirm you are the policy holder.
Visit a branch
Things you should know
Business Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Allianz for their business insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance. If you take out Business Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of 14% of the first year’s premium and 10% of the premium for any renewals (exclusive of GST) and may also receive a step-up commission based on annual sales of certain general insurance products by Allianz. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 502 077.
^ Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.