Get a Small business advantage pack quote
What do you need to know before applying for a quote?
The Small Business Advantage Pack is available online and has the following cover options for you to choose from:
- Material Damage
- Machinery Breakdown
- Electronic Equipment
- Personal Accident and Sickness
- Public and Products Liability
- Business Interruption
- General Property
- Management Liability (certain cover types only available by calling our Contact Centre)
- Plus Commercial Motor up to 2 vehicles (more than 2 vehicles available only by calling our Contact Centre)
If your business:
- does not fall within the business occupations that are available online;
- requires cover for more than one location; or
- requires a different excess to those offered online.
Call 1800 502 077 to discuss your insurance options.
(8am - 7:30pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 1:30pm Saturday)
Things you should know
Business Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Allianz for their business insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance. If you take out Business Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of 14% of the first year’s premium and 10% of the premium for any renewals (exclusive of GST) and may also receive a step-up commission based on annual sales of certain general insurance products by Allianz. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 502 077.
- How you can access the personal information Westpac holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by Westpac and how Westpac will deal with your complaint; and
- How Westpac collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.