Small Business Advantage Pack has a range of cover options that may meet your business insurance needs.
Types of cover
You can apply to buy any of the following – you choose what you need
The following is a summary of cover options (see relevant section of the Product Disclosure Statement for details, relevant limits, and specific conditions and exclusions that apply).
- Material Damage - covers property insured that is accidentally damaged which is not otherwise excluded.
- Theft - insuring against the loss or damage to property insured due to defined events relating to theft and provides a number of additional benefits.
- Money - covers loss of money in transit, money on the situation, money in a locked safe and money in your personal custody while in a private residence until the closing time on the next business day.
- Glass - covers accidental breakage of glass at the situation.
- Machinery Breakdown - covering damage to insured machinery caused by breakdown; this option also has a number of additional benefits plus the optional benefit of deterioration of stock.
- Electronic Equipment - covers breakdown of insured computers and/or electronic equipment.
- Personal Accident and Sickness - provides compensation on the happening of a defined event to an insured person.
- Public and Products Liability - covering the amounts that you’re legally liable to pay as compensation for personal injury, advertising liability and/or property damage in Australia in connection with the insured business.
- Business Interruption - covering consequential loss of income and/or profits from the interruption of - or the interference with - the business caused by events covered under Material Damage, Theft, Money and Glass. A number of additional and optional benefits are available.
- General Property - covers the cost of repairing or replacing property insured that is accidentally damaged. Note: any individual item worth more than $2,500 or mobile phones, photographic equipment or computer equipment must be specified.
- Management Liability - covers risks such as Directors and Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Crime and Tax Audit.
- Transit - covers damage to property insured whilst in transit anywhere within Australia.
- Commercial Motor - covers your business vehicles with multiple cover options including comprehensive, fire and theft and third party property damage only.
To lodge your claim you'll need
- Policy information, including your policy number
- Information about the incident
- Where the damage occurred, people, vehicles and/or property involved.
To ensure privacy is maintained, other identification questions may be asked to confirm you are the policy holder.
To make a claim, call a business insurance specialist on 1800 502 077, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visit a branch
Things you should know
Business Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Allianz for their business insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance. If you take out Business Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of 14% of the first year’s premium and 10% of the premium for any renewals (exclusive of GST) and may also receive a step-up commission based on annual sales of certain general insurance products by Allianz. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 502 077.
- How you can access the personal information Westpac holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by Westpac and how Westpac will deal with your complaint; and
- How Westpac collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.