Small business pack
Small Business Pack offers a wide range of options available to suit your small business needs.
Small Business Pack provides insurance options for businesses with straight forward insurance needs
It’s designed for businesses with annual turnover of $1m or less, and up to 5 full time employees, and includes a selection of cover options to suit your business, as well as a quick and easy claims process.
Types of cover
You can apply to buy any of the following – you choose what you need
The following is a summary of cover options (see relevant section of the Product Disclosure Statement for details, relevant limits, and specific conditions and exclusions that apply).
- Public and Products Liability - covering the amounts that you’re legally liable to pay as compensation for personal injury and/or property damage in Australia in connection with the insured business.
- Material Damage - covers damage to the property insured at the situation caused by sudden or unexpected or unforeseen occurrence. Includes additional benefits such as the cost of removing debris of up to the greater of 10% of the sum insured or $50,000, in respect to one event, plus the additional benefit of seasonal increases in stock up to 50%, over defined holiday periods.
- Business Interruption - covering consequential loss of income and/or profits from the interruption of or the interference with the business caused by events covered under Material Damage, Theft, Money and Glass. A number of additional and optional benefits are available.
- Theft - insuring against the loss or damage to property insured due to defined events relating to theft and provides a number of automatic additional benefits.
- Glass - covers against the accidental breakage of glass with automatic additional benefits.
- Money - provides cover for loss of money for specified losses including money in transit, money contained in the premises and in your personal custody.
- General Property - covers damage to property insured caused by sudden or unexpected or unforeseen loss not otherwise excluded. Note: any individual item worth more than $2,000 must be specified.
- Personal Accident - cover for you or an insured employee in the event of an accident, this cover can help to reduce the impact on your business.
To lodge your claim you'll need
- Policy information, including your policy number
- Information about the incident
- Where the damage occurred, people, vehicles and/or property involved.
To ensure privacy is maintained, other identification questions may be asked to confirm you are the policy holder.
To make a claim, call a business insurance specialist on 1800 502 077, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visit a branch
Things you should know
Business Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Allianz for their business insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance. If you take out Business Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of 14% of the first year’s premium and 10% of the premium for any renewals (exclusive of GST) and may also receive a step-up commission based on annual sales of certain general insurance products by Allianz. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 502 077.
^ Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
- How you can access the personal information Westpac holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by Westpac and how Westpac will deal with your complaint; and
- How Westpac collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.