Prosperity of your family and farm
Our specialist Agribusiness Financial Planners work in conjunction with your Agribusiness Relationship Manager to understand your family’s particular circumstances, needs and aspirations.
The succession planning process could involve:
- Gathering background information
- Family meetings
- Clarifying main priorities
- Investigating options
- Agreeing on future steps and outcomes.
A strategy is then designed and discussed to meet the needs of all family members and help ensure a viable and sustainable business, for today, and for tomorrow.
And with over 1 million Australians looking to us for their investment and insurance needs, you can be confident your Agribusiness Financial Planner can devise an appropriate succession plan to help achieve your family’s farming and life goals.
So start your succession plan today by:
Things you should know
1. Source IRESS Risk Researcher Life Risk Calculator, accessed 4 April 2014.
2. For illustrative purposes only. The above case study demonstrates how Westpac Protection Plans may be able to aid you in times of need. Your financial planner will be able to assist you in determining the appropriate cover for your business.
The Insurer of Westpac Protection Plans is Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 ('the Insurer'). Westpac Protection Plans are issued by the Insurer except for Term Life as Superannuation and Income Protection as Superannuation which are issued by Westpac Securities Administration Limited ABN 77 000 049 472 ('WSAL') as trustee of the Westpac MasterTrust ABN 81 236 903 448, and distributed by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 ('the Bank'). The Insurer and WSAL are wholly owned subsidiaries of the Bank. The Bank does not guarantee payments under the policy.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Like all insurance, some exclusions, limits and conditions apply. Before making a decision about this insurance, read the for the full terms and conditions to see if Westpac Protection Plans are right for you.