Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard®
Our current offersCredit criteria and conditions apply.
- Earn 80,000 bonus Altitude Points when you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases on your new Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard within 90 days from card approval.* For new cards approved by 28th August 2019.
- $0 annual card fee for the first year when you apply online by 28th August 2019.^
- 4.99% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers** requested at card application.
There is no limit to the number of Altitude Points you can earn each statement cycle when using your Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard.
Like your own personal assistant, get access to emergency assistance 24/7 worldwide. To contact Westpac Concierge call 1300 859 100.
Travel knowing that you, your family, your business and your possessions may be covered against injury, loss, theft or damage in accordance with the policy (conditions, limits and exclusions apply).
Frequent flyer options
Fly your own way with even greater choice of airlines with access to flight points from a range of world carriers, including Qantas.
Earn Altitude Points
With Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard, use your Altitude Points per $1 spent on eligible transactions you can redeem a great range of rewards, for you or your business.
Altitude Points earned per $1 spent on eligible business purchases:
- Mastercard (overseas merchants): 2
- Mastercard (Australian merchants): 1
- Government payments: 0.5
Redeem Altitude Points
Redeem your Altitude Points (minimum 3,000) for a wide range of rewards including:
- Business rewards including office furniture and technology
- Dollars into superannuation with BT Super for Life
- Gift vouchers.
Use your Altitude Points to redeem frequent flyer points in 6 different frequent flyer programs:
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Virgin Australia's Velocity
- Malaysia Airline's Enrich
- Air New Zealand Airpoints
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Cathay Pacific AsiaMiles.
Check altituderewards.com.au for participating updates, special promotions and to find out more.
Receive a range of complimentary platinum insurance covers as part of Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard.
- Overseas Travel insurance (includes your spouse and certain dependent children) for up to 6 months - when overseas return tickets are purchases on your credit card before you leave
- Transit Accident insurance - protection against specified accidental death or injury when sustained while riding as a passenger in a plane, bus, train or ferry.
Purchase related insurance
- Purchase Security insurance - cover of up to $5,000 for up to 4 months against specified loss, theft or damage to business items or personal goods purchased anywhere in the world using your credit card
- Extended Warranty insurance - beyond the expressed Australian warranty on business items (by up to 3 months) and personal goods (by up to 24 months) when using your credit card
- Account holder's Guaranteed Pricing Scheme cover - use your credit card to purchase business items or personal goods up to $350 anywhere in Australia and if you're the account holder of the Altitude Business Platinum credit card, you're guaranteed the best price on the Australian market for that product or model where the price difference is greater than $75.
- Account holder's Unauthorised Transaction insurance - receive automatic protection (up to $20,000 per cardholder and $150,000 per account holder) against unauthorised transactions made by cardholders in a 12 month period (if you are the principal and the account holder of the card)
- Account holder's Business Inconvenience insurance - cover for up to $10,000 a year if the account holder's business premises are invaded during normal business hours, and up to $10,500 for recruitment expenses incurred for replacement of a cardholder unable to continue their employment.
|Annual card fee||
|Foreign transaction fee||A Foreign Transaction Fee is payable as a percentage of the Australian dollar value of any Foreign Transaction:
Note: It may not always be clear to you that the Merchant or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia.
|Cash advances / withdrawal fee||An administrative charge of 2% of the value of the transaction will apply to each cash advance made on your card account, where your account has a negative (debit) balance after the transaction has been posted to it. A minimum charge of $2.50 and a maximum charge of $150 will apply.
Where your account has a positive (credit) balance after the transaction has been posted to it, only a charge of $2.50 will apply.
These charges will appear on your credit card statement directly below the relevant cash advance.
|Missing payment charge||
$15 may be payable each statement cycle that the whole of the minimum monthly payment is not paid by the statement due date.
If charged, the missed payment charge will be debited to your account.
|Over the limit fee||
$15 may be debited from your Platinum credit card account every time you exceed your credit limit during a statement cycle.
It is debited from your account in that statement cycle, on or after the day(s) your credit limit is exceeded. This fee may also be charged whenever your account is over limit at the commencement of a statement cycle.
|Duplicate statement fee||
$2 may be debited from your Platinum credit card account if you, or an additional cardholder, order a copy of a statement that has already been issued for your account.
This fee is debited from your account on or after the day you order the duplicate statement.
|Cash advances||20.74% (variable)|
- Income, employment & financial commitment details
- Your accountant's details (optional)
- Find out what information you need to provide to become a customer
What to expect
- 10 mins (5 mins for existing customers)
- Save and return within 14 days
- Instant response
- Complete transfer of your card balance.
Who can apply?
- 18+ years old
- Australian permanent resident
- Earn a minimum $30,000 per annum
- For business or investment purposes.
Things you should know
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Read the terms and conditions available above before making a decision.
* Bonus points promotion Altitude Business Gold Mastercard, Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard and BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard: The respective bonus points promotions are available when you apply and are approved for a new Altitude Business Gold Mastercard, Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard or BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard credit card between 31st May 2019 and 28th August 2019, and spend the minimum amount of $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval in one or more transactions.
Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY, BPAY equivalent transaction, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus Altitude Points or Qantas Business Rewards Points will be added to your points balance within 90 days after you meet the eligible spend criteria. This offer does not apply for additional cardholders being added to an existing Altitude Business Gold, Altitude Business Gold Mastercard, Altitude Business Platinum, Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard, BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum card facility or BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard card facility. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards and customers who have held another Altitude Business, Altitude Business Gold, Altitude Business Gold Mastercard, Altitude Business Platinum, Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard, BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum or BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard credit card account within the last 12 months are ineligible for this offer. Qantas Business Rewards Points earned during a statement cycle are added to your Qantas Business Rewards Points balance on a monthly basis.
^ Discounted annual card fee in first year promotion Altitude Business Gold Mastercard and Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard: The discounted first year annual card fee promotion is available when you apply and are approved for a new Altitude Business Gold Mastercard, Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard between 31st May 2019 and 28th August 2019. The first annual card fee at the special promotional rate will be debited to your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee will be debited annually thereafter.
Annual card fee: For Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard and Altitude Business Gold Mastercard credit cards, the annual card fee covers all cards associated with the product. For BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard and BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard credit cards, an annual card fee is payable for each card associated with the facility.
** Balance transfer promotion: The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply and are approved for a new Westpac Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard or Gold Mastercard credit card between 18 July 2016 and 28th August 2019 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-Westpac Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 80% of your approved available credit limit) for 12 months from card activation, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid at the end of the 12 month promotional period. Westpac will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the other card account(s). The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible for this offer.
Earning and redeeming Altitude reward points: You can earn and redeem Altitude rewards points as set out in the . You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Altitude reward points do not expire while you remain an Altitude card holder. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude points for frequent flyer points. The terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer programs also apply. A joining fee may apply for these frequent flyer programs. Availability of award flights may be limited.
† Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible Westpac cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the / which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.