If you've chosen an Altitude Points earning card, you'll earn Altitude Points on eligible purchases. Find out more about earning points.
The Points Cap on Altitude Points applies when using either or both Mastercard® or Visa and American Express® cards.
Altitude Business Gold and Altitude Business Cards: For each statement cycle a points cap of 20,000 and 12,500 points respectively applies when using your credit cards. Bonus points don't count towards the rewards points cap.
If you currently have an existing Altitude Qantas Business Gold card, you will earn Qantas Points on eligible purchases. Find out more about earning points.
If you currently have an existing BusinessChoice Rewards card earning Qantas Points, you will continue to earn points on eligible purchases.
Credit Card type
|Qantas Points cap per statement cycle(Bonus points don't count towards the cap)
|Altitude Qantas Business Gold (no longer for sale)
|Business Choice Rewards (no longer for sale)
The Points Cap on Qantas Points applies when using either or both Mastercard or Visa and American Express cards.
Business Choice Rewards Qantas Points
If you have a BusinessChoice Rewards card earning Qantas Points, you'll earn Qantas Points on eligible purchases. Find out more about earning points.
Credit Card type
|Qantas Points cap per statement cycle
|BusinessChoice Rewards (for sale product)
|No points cap
Maximising your rewards points earning potential
- Know when your credit card statement cycle begins and ends so you can time any big ticket purchases (you'll find the details on your card statement for Altitude credit cards)
- If you're frequently exceeding your rewards points cap, you could consider switching to a credit card without a points cap, for instance switching from an Altitude Business Gold to an Altitude Business Platinum card
- By using your credit card at bonus partners you'll earn points over your points cap. This is because bonus points don't count towards the points cap.
Your credit card statement cycle
The period from one credit card statement date to the next statement date is called the monthly statement cycle. The statement date is the date your statement is issued.
Rewards points expiry
- Altitude points have no expiry date as long as you have an Altitude account
- Once your account is closed you have 90 days to redeem your Altitude Points
- The expiry of Qantas Points is determined by the Qantas Business Rewards program terms and conditions. Please visit the Qantas Business Rewards website for details.