Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to accessibility page Skip to search input

Transferring existing automatic payments

If you have companies automatically debiting your previous credit card for services (such as phone, electricity or rent), you’ll need to let them know of your new credit card details.

How to let service providers know you’re changing your account payment details

  • Give them a call
  • Check their website to see if you can update your details online.

What if your service provider needs your new account details in writing?

Check with your service provider as they may request you to complete their own forms. Otherwise, we’ve taken the hassle out of you writing a letter to let your service providers know your new details.

You can fill in our online form with your new details, print the form and mail it to your service provider: Recurring payments account switching form