Altitude Business Platinum credit cards offer
- 0% p.a. on purchases for 12 months plus
- $0 annual card fee for the first year
- 4.99% p.a for 12 months on balance transfers* requested at card application.
Conditions apply. Apply by 31st January 2018.
Find out more
- Manage your cash flow with up to 45 days interest free on purchases when you pay the full closing balance by the statement due date
- Purchase rate 20.24% p.a. (variable). Cash advance rate 20.74 p.a. (variable)
- The standard annual card fee is $295 per account
- Convenience of two cards with one monthly statement and one credit limit
From April 2018
For new and existing Altitude Business Accounts the Westpac issued American Express Card will close. This change will not affect the Altitude Business VISA card. You should consider the changes to the Altitude American Express Card in your decision to apply.
Rewards and complimentary features
- Earn Altitude points on your business purchases:
- Earn 3 Altitude points per $1 spent on eligible purchases in Australia and overseas with your Altitude Business Platinum American Express® Card
- Earn 2 Altitude points per $1 spent on eligible purchases overseas with your Altitude Business Platinum Visa® Card
- Earn 1 Altitude point per $1 spent on eligible purchases in Australia with your Altitude Business Platinum Visa® Card
- Earn 0.5 Altitude point per $1 spent on eligible government purchases in Australia with your Altitude Business Platinum cards
- Redeem Altitude points for personal or business rewards such as office equipment, travel, flights, merchandise and gift vouchers
- Convert your Altitude points to redeem frequent flyer points in 6 different frequent flyer programs including: Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Enjoy a wide range of complimentary Platinum insurance covers as set out in the policy.
Things you should know
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Read the terms and conditions available above before making a decision.
Annual card fee: For Altitude Business Platinum and Altitude Business Gold credit cards, the annual card fee covers all cards associated with the product. For BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum and BusinessChoice Everyday credit cards, an annual card fee is payable for each card associated with the facility.
Special offer: $0 annual card fee for first year: The $0 annual card fee for the first year is available when you apply for a new Westpac Altitude Business Platinum or Gold credit card between 1st February 2017 and 31st January 2018. The first annual card fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual card fee. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible for this offer.
Special offer: 0% p.a. on purchases: The introductory rate of 0% p.a. on purchases for 12 months is available when you apply for a new Westpac Altitude Business Platinum or Gold credit card between 1st February 2017 and 31st January 2018. After 12 months, the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account. The introductory rate on purchases is not available in conjunction with any promotion other than the special purchase rate and annual card fee waiver offers. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible for this offer.
* Balance transfer promotion: The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply for a new Westpac Altitude Business Platinum or Gold credit card between 18 July 2016 and 31st January 2018 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-Westpac Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for 12 months from card activation, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid at the end of the 12 month promotional period. Westpac will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the other card account(s). The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible for this offer.
Earning and redeeming Altitude reward points: You can earn and redeem Altitude rewards points as set out in the . You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Altitude reward points do not expire while you remain an Altitude card holder. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude points for frequent flyer points. The terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer programs also apply. A joining fee may apply for these frequent flyer programs. Availability of award flights may be limited.
Complimentary insurance covers: QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible Westpac Bank account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in Westpac Business Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance (Effective 1 June 2015) which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1800 091 710.
Complimentary insurance covers (effective 1 October 2017): AWP Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631, of 74 High Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708, has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac), of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 which allows eligible Westpac account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Westpac Business Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by downloading .
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express. The Westpac American Express Card is issued by Westpac Banking Corporation pursuant to a license from American Express.