Business Advance Unsecured Business Loans and Overdrafts
Benefits for your business
Now it’s quick and easy to apply for unsecured funds to expand your business.
- Simple online application
- Apply for up to $75,000 unsecured finance - meaning you don't have to provide asset security (director's guarantee may be required)
- Available to existing Westpac business customers.
Compare our interest rate loan options
Check eligibility then apply online
Is my business eligible?
In order to apply, your business must meet certain eligibility requirements:
- Existing Westpac business customer
- Traded for at least 12 months with a valid ABN or ACN
- Registered for GST with a turnover over $75,000 per annum
- Based, registered and operating in Australia
- A sole trader aged 18 years or over or a sole director company (where the sole director is also the sole company secretary)
- For company borrowers, the sole director must provide a personal guarantee
- Finance is only to be used for business purposes and will not be used to finance other lending, start a business, fund a property development or purchase residential property
- Excludes businesses that are franchisees, Self-managed Super Funds (SMSFs) and charities
- Your business has less than $1m in existing business lending
- You do not foresee a decline in business revenue that would affect the payment of business liabilities.
Apply online in minutes
Applying for unsecured finance is simple and can be completed in minutes. We may contact you using the details you provide, to help you complete your application.
- Select 'apply now' and provide information about you and your business
- Choose a Westpac transaction account to link the loan to
- Submit your application so we can assess it
- If it is approved, we will send you a link to electronically sign your loan contract
- Access your funds (typically within one business day of you electronically signing the loan contract).
Things you should know
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.