Competitive variable rates from 2.68%p.a.1 with no establishment fees2
- Borrow up to $3m
- 3 to 5 year terms
- Offer available until 30 June 20213
Looking to grow your business? Take the next step in your business plan.
Choose a fixed or variable rate Business Loan.
- Make extra payments, which could reduce interest paid over the life of the loan
- Option to swap between interest only or principal and interest repayments
- Redraw allows you to make extra payments and access these funds later.
- Provides certainty in knowing what you're up for with each repayment
- Protects you from potential future interest rate movements.
Make tax time less taxing
Keep track of your Business Loan balance and financials online (and at tax time, export details of interest paid to your accounting software).
Terms and loan security
The term of your Business Loan will vary depending on security offered (you may swap if your situation changes):
- Loan term up to 30 years when residential property used as security
- Loan term up to 25 years when commercial or rural property used as security
- Loan term up to 5 years when unsecured (guarantee may be required).
- Establishment fee
- Monthly loan maintenance fee
- Other fees apply.
Here are some important points to consider before applying for a business loan:
- Security – depending on your circumstances, business loans can be unsecured or require security in the form of residential, commercial or rural property. A guarantee will also be required by company directors for corporate borrowers
- Credit history - all borrowers, owners, directors and guarantors must have clear credit records. All statutory payments and ATO liabilities need to be up to date and not under arrangement
- Banking and borrowing history - existing bank accounts and lending products must be within their approved limits
- Domicile - your business must be registered in Australia
Looking to borrow less than $20,000?
Consider our range of business credit cards. Terms and Conditions apply.
What you need to apply
We may ask you for details about you and your business financial performance. This helps us understand whether your business will have the capacity to service the loan.
Most businesses will need to show:
- Annual financial statements or a copy of tax returns
- Interim financial statements, as required
- A copy of the latest full tax portal report.
In some cases, we may need more information, such as:
- Business Activity Statements or cash flow statements
- Recent management information appropriate to the risk and complexity of the loan (e.g. cash flow forecasts, management accounts, working asset statement etc.)
- Projected financial information.
For start-ups and complex requests, we will need more details, such as:
- Projected financial information, including detailed assumptions
- Additional supporting management information appropriate to the risk and complexity of the loan.
We may also want to know your personal income if you are a director and/or shareholder of a company. We’re likely to ask you for your most recent individual tax returns.
If you earn other income unrelated to your business, or not shown in your tax return, you may want to provide this information as well. For example, you could show income from a rental property if you have one.
We will want to know your expenses to ensure the loan repayments can be paid. Expenses include things like bills, living expenses, current loan repayments and credit card limits. We may also require financial statements that detail business expenses to help us determine whether your business can meet your future repayments.
Things you should know
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Talk to your banker for product details.
1. Rates vary depending on a number of factors, such as type of security provided.
2. Other fees and charges apply.
3. Applications must be approved by 30 June 2021 and settle by 31 August 2021.