Professional Indemnity Insurance
Renew your firm’s Professional Indemnity Insurance, Practising Certificate & Law Society of SA membership fee online.
For members of the SA Legal Profession
Manage your cash flow by financing your insurance costs with Westpac's Insurance Premium Finance.
- Competitive interest rate fixed for 10 months
- More manageable monthly payments help streamline cash flow
- Set-and-forget direct debit payments from your bank account
- Simple, no-fuss application process
- Minimum finance amount $4,800.00 (combined firm and practitioner costs must exceed $4,800.00)
If you have any questions or require assistance including funding your Top Up Insurance Premium please call the IPF team.
BankSA is major sponsor of the Law Society of South Australia. BankSA is a division of Westpac Banking Corporation and the Insurance Premium Funding product is offered to BankSA customers under the Westpac name.
Things you should know
1. Only Australian or United Kingdom licensed insurers / underwriters are acceptable.
2. The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Customers must seek their own independent tax advice in relation to their individual circumstances.
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Talk to your banker for product details.