Flat out refused to show up to work
Business vehicle finance
Buy, hire or lease the latest model without tying up your cash flow.
- On the spot conditional approval for eligible customers*
- Take advantage of potential tax benefits.
Business equipment finance
Buy, hire or lease - the choice is yours when it comes to financing plant and equipment.
- Structure repayments to take advantage of potential tax benefits
- Fund equipment and machinery using the asset as security.
Hear why our business customers choose us
Gina Di Brita provides ethically-sourced coffee beans to 200+ cafes around Australia and used Westpac equipment finance to expand her business.
All comments in this statement and video are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the views or position of Westpac.
Australia's Best Business Bank
Learn why we were awarded Australia's Best Business Bank - four years running1.
Looking to upgrade equipment or premises? It's important to consider the financial implications and how to do it cost effectively. Read about the different options and what type of finance may be suitable.
Things you should know
* Credit criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Available to existing Westpac account holders only.
The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Customers must seek their own independent tax advice in relation to their individual circumstances.
^ Applications for vehicle and equipment finance are subject to the Bank's normal lending criteria. Credit criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
1. Westpac was named Best Business Bank at the Australian Business Banking Awards 2015 – 2018.