Provides cash flow relief with funds to cover business expenses, such as invoices and wages until you’re paid.
Access funds while you wait to be paid.
Smooth out the ups and downs of cash flow with an overdraft: linked to your business transaction account.
- Access extra funds so that you can pay suppliers and wages when cash flow gets tight.
- Expand your business by using ‘extra’ funds to tender for larger jobs
- Negotiate better terms and discounts with suppliers using the overdraft for larger upfront payments.
Flexible repayment options
Pay what you can, when you can - as long as the overdraft stays under the agreed limit.
- No minimum or maximum amount (credit criteria apply)
- Variable interest rate (fixed rate not available)
- Easily manage and access your business overdraft via Online, Telephone, Mobile or Tablet Banking and via our ATM network.
Security Options – Unsecured (guarantee may be required), or secured by residential, commercial or rural property.
As every business is different, establishment and overdraft facility fees are based on how much you borrow and the type of security provided.