For business loans over $250,000, Westpac Agri Finance is a fixed or variable rate loan with features designed for primary producers.
Our most flexible loan for agribusinesses looking to borrow more than $250,000 for acquisitions, capital investment or refinancing.
- Supported by agribusiness managers, locally based in metropolitan and regional centres throughout Australia
- Interest rates linked to the bank bill swap rate
- Rollover every 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, or 180 days
- Loan term from 30 days up to 15 years, depending on rate option chosen and security provided
- Fixed or variable rate options.
Flexible repayment options
Interest only, interest only in advance and principal, interest and fees
Supported by agribusiness managers, locally based in regional centres throughout Australia.
- Establishment, service and other fees apply
- 5 free redraws each month (fees and charges apply if this is exceeded).
If you’d like information on variable or fixed rates or a quote, send us your details and an agribusiness manager will be in touch.