How to generate an invoice in Biz Invoice
Sign in to Biz Invoice from your mobile or desktop.
Not accepting new applications or changes to existing settings
We are currently not accepting applications for new Biz Invoice1 customers. This service is only available if you are currently using Biz Invoice. Existing Biz Invoice customers will not be able to edit their settings at this time.
We're not currently accepting new requests to activate BPAY2 as a payment method. If you have a BPAY biller linked to Biz Invoice, you will not be able to edit your BPAY settings.
1. Sign in to Biz Invoice (desktop & mobile)
2. Select Create an invoice
3. Start typing in Recipient’s name
4. Select from drop down or Create new customer and enter customer details
Tip: Once a customer has been created they will appear in your Customers list for use again
5. Enter Due Date from drop down list options
6. Start typing line item in Add a line item
7. Select existing line item or Select Create new item, Enter item details, click Add. You can edit, delete or add another item as required
Tip: Option to save as draft, preview invoice or send
8. Click Send invoice – view email message, customer email, add additional comments if required and send a copy to yourself
9. Click Send
Tip: To navigate back to your online banking, select the Westpac logo on the top right corner.
For more help, watch the video
Things you should know
2. Each BPAY transaction will incur a transaction fee. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the and , before deciding. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and eligibility apply. Full details are available on application and subject to approval.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.