Biz Invoice online invoicing with BPAY®
Take our 70-second invoice template tour
Benefits for your business
- Complimentary with Business One Low and High Plan accounts 1
- Easy to use on the move in Westpac online banking
- Encourages fast payments with simple ways to pay including a BPAY option for card payments (sole traders only)
- Helps save time drafting, sending and managing invoices
- Simplifies invoice chasing with automatic payment reminders.
Offer convenient payment options including BPAY
Help speed up payments with clear bank transfer instructions on your emailed invoices - and eligible sole traders3 can now set up BPAY. Better still, we'll cover the $150 BPAY set up fee³.
Enjoy automatic reconciliation
If your customer makes their payment with the correct payment description, Biz Invoice automatically reconciles the payment to the correct invoice that it relates to.2
Send professional-looking invoices
Reinforce the credibility of your business by personalising your free online invoice template with your logo and/or trading name.
How can I start sending online invoices through Biz Invoice?
Open one of these accounts and set up your invoice template in online banking.
Is this the best online invoicing solution for my small business?
Biz Invoice could help if you are:
- A sole trader or small business owner looking for an easy to use online invoicing tool
- A sole trader who wants a secure way to take card payments
- Keen to send and manage invoices when out and about or at home
- Fed up with invoice admin and chasing late payers
- Spending too much time on reconciling invoices
- Invoicing customers who are overseas.
Things you should know
* Open a new Business One - Low Plan account between 1st October 2020 and 30th November 2020 to receive a $0 Monthly Plan Fee for the first 12 months. At the end of the 12-month period the standard Monthly Plan Fee at that time, currently $10, applies to the Business One Low Plan. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions, apply to the Business One Low Plan. This offer may be repeated from time to time, withdrawn, varied or extended at any time.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.