Create and send professional invoices with ease.
Why Biz Invoice
- Online invoice template and invoice tool free with a Business One Low or High transaction account
- Invoice status tracking
- Report on your reconciled invoices 2
- Ability to create discounts on invoice items
- Choose to show a Trading Name and address on your invoices.
- Automate an email reminder for overdue invoices
- Ability to edit invoice number
- Ability to resend a paid invoice for your customer's reference
- Add up to 999 items per invoice.
Quick overview of your invoices
See invoices reconciled in the last 30 days, also total amounts overdue or unpaid – all in one place.
Send reminders for overdue invoices
Spend less time chasing overdue invoices with automatic invoice reminders sent from Biz Invoice.
If your customer makes their payment with the correct payment description, we'll automatically reconcile the payment to the correct invoice.3
Access for your accountant
It’s easy to give your accountant or bookkeeper third party access to your accounts, so they can see your reconciled payments report.
Get Biz Invoice free with one of these accounts
How Biz Invoice works
Things you should know
Winner of the Best Innovative Online Banking Service in Money Magazine's 2015 Best of the Best Innovation awards and Good Design Award in the category of Digital and Online design - Good Design Australia 2014.
* Open a new Business One - Low Plan account online between 3rd June and 31st July 2019 to receive a $0 Monthly Plan Fee for the first 12 months. At the end of the 12 month period the standard Monthly Plan Fee at that time, currently $10, applies to the Business One Low Plan. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions, apply to the Business One Low Plan. This offer may be repeated from time to time, withdrawn, varied or extended at any time. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors and read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement at https://www.westpac.com.au/business-banking/bank-accounts/, before deciding. © Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
1. If your customer makes their payment with the correct payment description, we'll automatically reconcile the payment to the correct invoice. Only for cleared funds paid to the linked account where the value does not exceed the outstanding amount of a current invoice.
2. Any reports generated as part of Biz Invoice are based on information entered into Biz Invoice by you or any User with access to Biz Invoice on your behalf, including any reconciliation of amounts received in the relevant accounts against invoices generated using Biz Invoice and its functions. Westpac does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided in any reports generated using Biz Invoice and does not accept liability for any errors or otherwise. Westpac advises you confirm the accuracy of invoices generated through Biz Invoice, confirm all reconciliations of amounts in the relevant account, and that you review the data generated by these reports thoroughly.
^Account opening criteria applies.