Generate and send invoices from wherever you can access Westpac Live.
Why Biz Invoice
- Free with a Business One Low or High transaction account
- Mobile friendly for managing invoices on the go
- Invoice template can be personalised with logo and/or trading name
- Emails, tracks and helps reconcile2 invoices
- Reports on reconciled invoices3
- Ability to create discounts on invoice items.
- Automatic overdue payment reminder emails
- Invoice number edit capability
- Resend a paid invoice function
- Add up to 999 items per invoice.
Get a quick overview of your invoices
See invoices reconciled in the past 30 days, plus total amounts overdue or unpaid – all in one place and on the go.
Send reminders for overdue invoices
Spend less time chasing overdue invoices with automatic invoice reminder emails sent from Biz Invoice.
Enjoy automatic reconciliation
If your customer makes their payment with the correct payment description, Biz Invoice automatically reconciles the payment to the correct invoice2.
Share with your accountant
With Biz invoice it’s easy to give your accountant or bookkeeper third party access to your eligible business accounts1, so they can see these accounts, related invoices, and Reconciled Invoices Reports3.
How Biz Invoice works
Things you should know
Winner of the Best Innovative Online Banking Service in Money Magazine's 2015 Best of the Best Innovation awards and Good Design Award in the category of Digital and Online design - Good Design Australia 2014.
1. To be eligible for Biz Invoice you must you must be registered for Online Banking and hold a Westpac Business One Low Plan or Business One High Plan account. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement at www.westpac.com.au/business-banking/online-banking/ and https://www.westpac.com.au/business-banking/bank-accounts/, before deciding.
2. If your customer makes their payment with the correct payment description, we'll automatically reconcile the payment to the correct invoice. Only for cleared funds paid to the linked account where the value does not exceed the outstanding amount of a current invoice.
3. Any reports generated as part of Biz Invoice are based on information entered into Biz Invoice by you or any User with access to Biz Invoice on your behalf, including any reconciliation of amounts received in the relevant accounts against invoices generated using Biz Invoice and its functions. Westpac does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided in any reports generated using Biz Invoice and does not accept liability for any errors or otherwise. Westpac advises you confirm the accuracy of invoices generated through Biz Invoice, confirm all reconciliations of amounts in the relevant account, and that you review the data generated by these reports thoroughly.
^Account opening criteria applies.