Business transaction accounts
Foreign Currency Accounts
Make and receive payments in a foreign currency to help manage your cash flow.
- No monthly account maintenance fee
- There is no minimum amount required to open a Foreign Currency Account
- Accounts available in a range of foreign currencies
- Can be electronically accessed via Westpac Live for making and viewing transactions
Things you should know
To be eligible to apply for Business One - Low Plan, Business One - High Plan or Business Flexi, your business must be registered in Australia.
Westpac Community Solutions Cheque Account is available for not-for-profit organisations including companies operating on a non profit or charitable basis. Westpac reserves the right, with at least 30 days written notice, to change the account to a Westpac Business One - Low Plan if it considers that the account is being used for profit-making purposes.
* Open a new Business One Low Plan account between 5th November 2018 and 7th December 2018 to have the Monthly Plan Fee waived for the first 12 months. At the end of the 12 month period the standard Monthly Plan Fee, currently $10, applies to the Business One Low Plan. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions, apply to the Business One Low Plan. This offer may be repeated from time to time, withdrawn, varied or extended. Before deciding to acquire or hold any of these products, you should read the terms and conditions and consider whether the product is suitable for you.