Deposit Accounts for Business Customers (No longer available for sale) Terms and Conditions (PDF 1MB)
- Fees and charges may be payable. See full terms and conditions introduced in future.
- Unlimited transfers between other linked Westpac business accounts held by customers in the same name(s) as the Westpac Business Max-i Direct account using Business Online or automated Business Telephone Banking only
- Electronic withdrawals (excluding periodical payments) from a Westpac Business Max-i Direct account to an account other than a Westpac business account held in the same name are not allowed. If such a withdrawal occurs, a $5.00 fee applies per transaction. For periodical payments refer to the associated account fees and charges
- EFTPOS and ATM withdrawal fees are not applicable if your business account does not have card access
- The branch staff-assisted electronic fee is not applicable if your business account does not have card access
- These channels are not available, however if these transactions occur for each transaction a $5.00 fee will be incurred
- A deposit to an account with 2 cheques will count as three transactions, 1 for the deposit (which is charged as a branch transaction) and 1 for each cheque lodged because each item requires individual processing