Who is Business One Low for?
- Customers wanting an account to deposit, receive and access funds, and make payments through a variety of banking channels including in branch, online, telephone banking and debit card
- Customers who mainly transact electronically and have a lower number of staff-assisted and cheque transactions.
Who can apply?
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories)
- Must not be an individual using the account for predominantly personal purposes
- Eligible entities include sole traders, partnerships, companies, associations, self-managed super funds, trusts and not-for-profit organisations
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address.
What you get:
Bonus MYOB offer: Pay for 1 month of MYOB Business, get 12 bonus months# when you subscribe with your Westpac business card. New MYOB customers only. T&Cs and exclusions apply.#
- A Business One Low transaction account to receive, deposit and withdraw funds, and make payments
- Unlimited electronic transactions
- 25 staff-assisted and cheque transactions per month
- A Business Debit Mastercard
- Ability to link an overdraft facility.
What you don't get:
- Interest paid on funds held.
|Monthly plan fee:||
No monthly fees for a year*
Pay no monthly plan fees for the first 12 months, when you open a new account online before 30 September 2022. Monthly plan fee normally $10.
|Monthly allowance includes unlimited electronic transactions and 25 staff-assisted and cheque transactions|
|When monthly allowance is exceeded:|
Cheques written, collected or deposited:
In-branch deposit or withdrawal:
|Other fees and charges may apply|