Here’s a quick recap before you start your application.
Who is Business One Low for?
- Customers wanting an account to deposit, receive and access funds, and make payments through a variety of banking channels including in branch, online, telephone banking and debit card
- Customers wanting to make non-cash payments via services such as BPAY, Pay Anyone, OSKO, Overseas Telegraphic Transfer (OTT) and Direct Debit
- Customers who mainly transact electronically and have a lower number of staff-assisted and cheque transactions.
Who can apply?
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories)
- Must not be an individual using the account for predominantly personal purposes
- Eligible entities include sole traders, partnerships, companies, associations, self-managed super funds, trusts and not-for-profit organisations
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address.
What you get:
- A Business One Low transaction account to receive, deposit and withdraw funds, and make payments
- Unlimited electronic transactions
- 25 staff-assisted and cheque transactions per month
- A Business Debit Mastercard
- An optional cheque book
- Ability to link an overdraft facility.
What you don't get:
- Interest paid on funds held.
|Monthly plan fee:||
|Monthly allowance includes unlimited electronic transactions and 25 staff-assisted and cheque transactions|
|When monthly allowance is exceeded:|
Cheques written, collected or deposited:
In-branch deposit or withdrawal:
|Other fees and charges may apply|