Here’s a quick recap before you start your application.
Who is Community Solutions One for?
- Not-for-profit organisations wanting a transaction account to deposit, receive and access funds, and make payments through a variety of banking channels including in branch, online, telephone banking and debit card
- Not-for-profit organisations wanting to make non-cash payments via services such as BPAY, Pay Anyone, OSKO, Overseas Telegraphic Transfer (OTT) and Direct Debit.
Who can apply?
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories)
- Not-for-profit organisations including charities, community and sporting groups, schools, government bodies, and registered political parties
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address.
What you get:
- A Community Solutions One transaction account to receive, deposit and withdraw funds, and make payments
- No monthly plan fee
- A Business Debit Mastercard
- An optional cheque book.
What you don't get:
- Ability to link an overdraft facility. (If you want one, consider a Business One account instead.)
|Electronic deposit or withdrawal:||$0|
In-branch deposit or withdrawal:
|Other fees and charges may apply|