Here’s a quick recap before you start your application.
Who is Business One Flexi for?
- Customers wanting an account to deposit, receive and access funds, and make payments through a variety of banking channels including in branch, online, telephone banking and debit card
- Customers wanting to make non-cash payments via services such as BPAY, Pay Anyone, OSKO, Overseas Telegraphic Transfer (OTT) and Direct Debit
- Customers who want to avoid paying a monthly plan fee and are prepared instead to pay for all transactions made.
Who can apply?
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories)
- Must not be an individual using the account for predominantly personal purposes
- Eligible entities include sole traders, partnerships, companies, associations, self-managed super funds, trusts and not-for-profit organisations
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address.
What you get:
- A Business One Flexi transaction account to receive, deposit and withdraw funds, and make payments
- Pay only for the transactions that you make
- A Business Debit Mastercard
- An optional cheque book
- Ability to link an overdraft facility.
What you don't get:
- Unlimited electronic transactions
- A monthly allowance that includes staff assisted and cheque transactions.
|Monthly plan fee:||$0|
|Electronic deposit or withdrawal:||$0.50|
In-branch deposit or withdrawal:
Cheques written, collected or deposited:
|Other fees and charges may apply|