An everyday bank account designed for businesses that mainly bank electronically, and rarely bank in branch.
- Bank online, on mobile, by phone, and in branch
- $0 monthly fee
- Unlimited free electronic transactions1
- $3 per staff-assisted transaction
- Business Debit Mastercard with temporary card lock feature2,3
- Optional overdraft facility4
Eligibility check for online opening
- Sole trader or already a Westpac business customer (association, company, partnership, SMSF, trust, or not-for-profit)
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories)
Things you should know
1. Fees may be incurred for certain electronic transactions such as foreign transactions and withdrawals from some overseas ATMs. Customers must be able to meet any applicable fees and charges. For a complete view of fees, please refer to our .
2. Business Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 18 years of age, and other eligibility criteria apply.
3. Card Lock will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 15 days or until reactivated. The card will reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card. Cards to which a temporary lock can be applied will be listed when you sign in to Mobile Banking or Online Banking and visit Lock a card temporarily under Cards services.
4. Optional overdrafts are subject to credit approval, eligibility criteria and fees.