Business One Plus
An everyday bank account designed for businesses that mainly bank electronically but also want an allowance of free staff-assisted transactions each month.
- Exclusive partner offers on key business services.
- Bank online, on mobile, by phone, and in branch
- $10 monthly fee
- Unlimited free electronic transactions¹
- 25 staff-assisted transactions a month
- A Business Debit Mastercard with temporary card lock feature²
- Optional overdraft facility³
Eligibility check for online opening
- Sole trader or 1-director company, or already a Westpac business customer
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories)
If you’re not eligible to apply online, open an account at any branch.
Open a new Business One Plus account, deposit $100 within the first 10 days using the description PLUS100 and pocket a $100 gift card on us.#
Things you should know
To be eligible for the $100 Bonus Offer (Bonus Offer) you must (1) open a Business One Plus transaction account (2) have deposited $100 within 10 days of account opening and (3) you must also add a payee description “PLUS100” to the deposit transaction when transferring the $100 into your new account from another account or financial institution.
Eligibility is limited to a single offer per account and a single offer per customer. Where a Joint Account has been opened, eligibility is limited to a single offer to the primary account holder. The offer is available to new Business One Plus transaction account customers only. You are not eligible if, in the last two years, you have held or already hold a Business One, Business One Plus, Business One Flexi or Business One Low Plan transaction account.
The $100 bonus will be provided by way of a physical EFTPOS Gift Card sent to you approximately 60 days after you meet the eligibility criteria. Delivery of the Bonus Offer will only be made to your nominated postal address for this account. You are not eligible to receive the gift card if you have not provided a valid postal address as part of your Business One Plus application.The offer is available from 16th October 2023 until 15th December 2023, however, the offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time without notice or for any reason. We may refuse to provide you or withdraw the Bonus Offer payment if, without limitation, we reasonably believe that (i) you do not comply with these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of Business One Plus or the Gift Card program, (ii) your account is fraudulent, (iii) you are not acting in good faith, or (iv) you have closed your Business One Plus account prior to us delivering the gift card to you. This Bonus Offer may have taxation implications. We recommend that you seek independent advice to determine any tax liability or other tax implications based on your individual circumstances. Business One Plus and Gift Card T&Cs also apply. Westpac Group Employees and Trusts are not eligible for the offer."
1. Fees may be incurred for certain electronic transactions such as foreign transactions and withdrawals from some overseas ATMs. Customers must be able to meet any applicable fees and charges. For a complete view of fees, please refer to our .
2. Business Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 18 years of age, and other eligibility criteria apply.
3. Optional overdrafts are subject to credit approval, eligibility criteria and fees.