Effective 1 September 2017, Westpac Agribusiness One Account will be known as Westpac Business One.
Agribusiness One account gives you the flexibility to choose a plan depending on the number of transactions you make and your monthly balance.
A plan that fits your business
- 25 free transactions per month
- $10 Monthly Plan Fee
- No interest is paid on balances.
- 60 free transactions per month
- $20 Monthly Plan Fee
- Variable interest is paid on balances of $2000 or more.
Export your transactions
Save time and money by exporting transactions to your existing accounting software.
Link to a Business Debit Mastercard®
Always have access to your cash via ATM wherever Mastercard is accepted.
Access additional funds when cash flow is low.
Access 7 years of transactions without the clutter.
Convenient ways to access your accounts.
|Monthly Plan Fee||$10||
|Number of free transactions per month||25||60
|Cheques written/deposited or collected (additional deposit fee may apply)||60c per cheque||50c per cheque|
|Staff assisted deposits and withdrawals
||$1 per transaction||$1 per transaction|
|Amount||Low Plan||High Plan|
|$0 - $1,999||0||0|
|$2,000 - $9,999||0||0.01%|
|$10,000 - $19,999||0||0.01%|
|$20,000 - $49,999||0||0.01%|
|$50,000 - $99,999||0||0.01%|
|$100,000 - $249,999||0||0.01%|
|$250,000 - $499,999||0||0.05%|
- Interest rates do not apply if you have a netted interest arrangement or set-off agreement
- Credit interest, where applicable, is calculated daily and paid monthly in arrears on the last business day of each calendar month
- Balances in your account on and after the last business day of the month, including deposits made to your account on or after the last business day of the month, will not be included in the interest calculation for that month, but the interest calculation for the following month.